USA: Walnut Brewery Named Boulder's Best Brewpub
Rock Bottom Restaurants' maiden brewery restaurant, The Walnut Brewery, was named "Best Brewpub" in the "Boulder County Gold Readers' Choice Awards" published in the September 10 edition of The Boulder Daily Camera. The poll gave readers a chance to cast their votes for their favorites in over 100 different categories including everything from "Best Chiropractor" to "Best Brewpub."Located at 1123 Walnut Street in Boulder, CO, the Walnut Brewery is Boulder's original brewpub serving various styles of handcrafted ales to complement its innovative menu since 1990. "Our mission over the past 10 years has been simply to provide great beer, food and service to our guests. We are especially proud of this award since the readers determined the winners," said Walnut Brewery General Manager, Vince Mineo.The Boulder Daily Camera received over 1700 votes from their readers contributing to the section and has a Sunday circulation of 40,000.Based in Louisville, Colorado, parent company Rock Bottom Restaurants, Inc. owns and operates 70 restaurants -- 44 "Old Chicago" restaurants and 26 brewery restaurants operating under the names "Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery," "ChopHouse & Brewery" and "Walnut Brewery." All of Rock Bottom's restaurants are casual dining establishments featuring attentive customer service, high quality, moderately priced food and a distinctive selection of handcrafted brews and specialty beers served in a comfortable and entertaining atmosphere.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Whyte & Mackay brings RumChata to UK
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research