USA: Walnut Brewery Named Boulder's Best Brewpub
Located at 1123 Walnut Street in Boulder, CO, the Walnut Brewery is Boulder's original brewpub serving various styles of handcrafted ales to complement its innovative menu since 1990. "Our mission over the past 10 years has been simply to provide great beer, food and service to our guests. We are especially proud of this award since the readers determined the winners," said Walnut Brewery General Manager, Vince Mineo.
The Boulder Daily Camera received over 1700 votes from their readers contributing to the section and has a Sunday circulation of 40,000.
Based in Louisville, Colorado, parent company Rock Bottom Restaurants, Inc. owns and operates 70 restaurants -- 44 "Old Chicago" restaurants and 26 brewery restaurants operating under the names "Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery," "ChopHouse & Brewery" and "Walnut Brewery." All of Rock Bottom's restaurants are casual dining establishments featuring attentive customer service, high quality, moderately priced food and a distinctive selection of handcrafted brews and specialty beers served in a comfortable and entertaining atmosphere.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM