USA: Walnut Brewery Named Boulder's Best Brewpub
Rock Bottom Restaurants' maiden brewery restaurant, The Walnut Brewery, was named "Best Brewpub" in the "Boulder County Gold Readers' Choice Awards" published in the September 10 edition of The Boulder Daily Camera. The poll gave readers a chance to cast their votes for their favorites in over 100 different categories including everything from "Best Chiropractor" to "Best Brewpub."Located at 1123 Walnut Street in Boulder, CO, the Walnut Brewery is Boulder's original brewpub serving various styles of handcrafted ales to complement its innovative menu since 1990. "Our mission over the past 10 years has been simply to provide great beer, food and service to our guests. We are especially proud of this award since the readers determined the winners," said Walnut Brewery General Manager, Vince Mineo.The Boulder Daily Camera received over 1700 votes from their readers contributing to the section and has a Sunday circulation of 40,000.Based in Louisville, Colorado, parent company Rock Bottom Restaurants, Inc. owns and operates 70 restaurants -- 44 "Old Chicago" restaurants and 26 brewery restaurants operating under the names "Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery," "ChopHouse & Brewery" and "Walnut Brewery." All of Rock Bottom's restaurants are casual dining establishments featuring attentive customer service, high quality, moderately priced food and a distinctive selection of handcrafted brews and specialty beers served in a comfortable and entertaining atmosphere.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends