USA: Wal-Mart Introduces Alcott Ridge Vineyards Wine Brand to Be Sold in Wal-Mart Stores Worldwide
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. announced today that it has teamed with E. & J. Gallo Winery to launch Alcott Ridge Vineyards, a new global wine brand to be sold at Wal-Mart stores worldwide beginning Oct. 5."Alcott Ridge wine exemplifies the high quality of E. & J. Gallo wines for a value that can only be found at Wal-Mart," said John Ryan, senior vice president of Wal-Mart global sourcing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future