USA: Wal-Mart Introduces Alcott Ridge Vineyards Wine Brand to Be Sold in Wal-Mart Stores Worldwide
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. announced today that it has teamed with E. & J. Gallo Winery to launch Alcott Ridge Vineyards, a new global wine brand to be sold at Wal-Mart stores worldwide beginning Oct. 5."Alcott Ridge wine exemplifies the high quality of E. & J. Gallo wines for a value that can only be found at Wal-Mart," said John Ryan, senior vice president of Wal-Mart global sourcing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"