AUSTRALIA: Wal King joins Coca-Cola Amatil board
The prominent Australian businessman, Wal King, has joined the board of Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, it has been announced. King, CEO of Leighton Holdings Ltd, a construction company, since 1987, replaces Richard Liu who resigned as a director in October. David Gonski, chairman of Coca-Cola Amatil, which will publish its 2001 results on Wednesday, said King would bring "additional stature" to the company's recently re-configured board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends