AUSTRALIA: Wal King joins Coca-Cola Amatil board
The prominent Australian businessman, Wal King, has joined the board of Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, it has been announced. King, CEO of Leighton Holdings Ltd, a construction company, since 1987, replaces Richard Liu who resigned as a director in October. David Gonski, chairman of Coca-Cola Amatil, which will publish its 2001 results on Wednesday, said King would bring "additional stature" to the company's recently re-configured board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch