AUSTRALIA: Wal King joins Coca-Cola Amatil board
The prominent Australian businessman, Wal King, has joined the board of Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, it has been announced. King, CEO of Leighton Holdings Ltd, a construction company, since 1987, replaces Richard Liu who resigned as a director in October. David Gonski, chairman of Coca-Cola Amatil, which will publish its 2001 results on Wednesday, said King would bring "additional stature" to the company's recently re-configured board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)