AUSTRALIA: Wal King joins Coca-Cola Amatil board
The prominent Australian businessman, Wal King, has joined the board of Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd, it has been announced. King, CEO of Leighton Holdings Ltd, a construction company, since 1987, replaces Richard Liu who resigned as a director in October. David Gonski, chairman of Coca-Cola Amatil, which will publish its 2001 results on Wednesday, said King would bring "additional stature" to the company's recently re-configured board.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head