Product Launch - UK: Waitrose's Merlot grape juice
Click through to view Waitrose's Merlot grape juice
Waitrose's Merlot grape juice
Category - soft drink, juice
Available - From 20 March
Location - UK, in all 282 Waitrose stores
Price – GBP1.85 (US$2.92) per 1-litre
Waitrose has launched a non-alcoholic grape juice. The product is made from Merlot grapes from Italy and France.
“The Merlot grape juice has a lovely easy-drinking style with an attractive freshness of real Merlot fruit character,” said Waitrose wine manager Andrew Shaw.
A 15cl portion also counts as one of the recommended ‘five-a-day’, according to Waitrose.
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets