CHINA: Wahaha steers away from listing talk - report
Chinese soft drinks group Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co. has reportedly said today (5 March) that it has no plans to list.
Chairman Zong Qinghou told Dow Jones that Wahaha has enough cash for expansion and sees no need to go public.
Wahaha is best known in China for its cola and water brands and has a number of joint ventures with French food and beverage company Group Danone.
Following the recent floods in the UK, bottled water companies provided emergency supplies when mains water services broke down. Their largely unsung actions gave the companies a chance to demonstrate...
Danone has posted a slip in group net profit for the first six months of 2007....
Groupe Danone has declined to comment over recent speculation that it is looking at potential acquisitions within the Indian bottled water market....
A senior French diplomat has called for "an amicable settlement" to the long-running row between Danone and Hangzhou Wahaha in China....
Danone has teamed up with fashion label Quinze to launch what it calls the first range of natural mineral water-based drinks specifically dedicated to the male market....
French food company Groupe Danone SA has filed a counterclaim with an arbitrator in the eastern Chinese region of Hangzhou, rejecting statements made by the Wahaha Group, its joint venture partner wit...
Champagne Jacquart has appointed Pascal Lepitre as its export sales director....
Groupe Danone has sold its Danao brand to French cider company Cidreries du Calvados la Fermiere (CCLF)....
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch