CHINA: Wahaha steers away from listing talk - report
Chinese soft drinks group Hangzhou Wahaha Group Co. has reportedly said today (5 March) that it has no plans to list.
Chairman Zong Qinghou told Dow Jones that Wahaha has enough cash for expansion and sees no need to go public.
Wahaha is best known in China for its cola and water brands and has a number of joint ventures with French food and beverage company Group Danone.
Following the recent floods in the UK, bottled water companies provided emergency supplies when mains water services broke down. Their largely unsung actions gave the companies a chance to demonstrate...
Danone has posted a slip in group net profit for the first six months of 2007....
Groupe Danone has declined to comment over recent speculation that it is looking at potential acquisitions within the Indian bottled water market....
A senior French diplomat has called for "an amicable settlement" to the long-running row between Danone and Hangzhou Wahaha in China....
Danone has teamed up with fashion label Quinze to launch what it calls the first range of natural mineral water-based drinks specifically dedicated to the male market....
French food company Groupe Danone SA has filed a counterclaim with an arbitrator in the eastern Chinese region of Hangzhou, rejecting statements made by the Wahaha Group, its joint venture partner wit...
Champagne Jacquart has appointed Pascal Lepitre as its export sales director....
Groupe Danone has sold its Danao brand to French cider company Cidreries du Calvados la Fermiere (CCLF)....
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push