SWEDEN: V&S suspends Systembolaget salesperson
Vin & Sprit has suspended one of its six salespeople who deals with contacts to Systembolaget, according to Swedish press reports.
It is currently unclear why the employee has been suspended. Information as to the gender or location of the salesperson was not released by the company.
The Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter reported that the company's management see the suspension as part of the measures to investigate claims that the group has used bribes to increase sales at the state retail monopoly.
An independent investigator into the scandal will talk to the salesperson.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review