SWEDEN: V&S signs largest ever wine agreement
Swedish state-owned V&S has signed the largest ever wine contract for a Nordic market by agreeing a deal with Chile's second biggest wine producer - Viña San Pedro. The contract encompasses representation of the company's products in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Estonia. "This is the biggest ever contract for the Nordic wine market, and it further consolidates our position as a leading player," said Håkan Matz, president of V&S Wine. "Interest in Chilean wines has increased continually for several years, and today they account for 10 percent of sales in the Nordic countries."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne