SWEDEN: V&S signs largest ever wine agreement
Swedish state-owned V&S has signed the largest ever wine contract for a Nordic market by agreeing a deal with Chile's second biggest wine producer - Viña San Pedro. The contract encompasses representation of the company's products in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Estonia. "This is the biggest ever contract for the Nordic wine market, and it further consolidates our position as a leading player," said Håkan Matz, president of V&S Wine. "Interest in Chilean wines has increased continually for several years, and today they account for 10 percent of sales in the Nordic countries."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research