UK: Research - UK energy drinks: V's market will grow, but so will the competition
Frucor Beverages is still having trouble in the UK. It has spent heavily on its V energy drink but is making a small net loss. Frucor now expects the UK V business to become profitable during the second half of the 2002 financial year. The market is expected to continue growing strongly in the UK, at 3.3% per year volume growth between 2001 and 2005. Yet, despite this growth there is strong competition in the market, which will continue to give Frucor problems.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp