SWEDEN: V&S enters Norwegian market with JV
Vin & Sprit, the Swedish drinks company, has acquired a 50% stake in the Norwegian importer Amundsen AS, through a joint venture that will see the Norwegian operation market and distribute all V&S products in the country. The Norwegian company, which will keep its name, already handles V&S's Danish portfolio, Danish Distillers. The deal will see Amundsen's turnover almost double and a number of new staff will be recruited to handle the increased size of the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup