SWEDEN: V&S enters Norwegian market with JV
Vin & Sprit, the Swedish drinks company, has acquired a 50% stake in the Norwegian importer Amundsen AS, through a joint venture that will see the Norwegian operation market and distribute all V&S products in the country. The Norwegian company, which will keep its name, already handles V&S's Danish portfolio, Danish Distillers. The deal will see Amundsen's turnover almost double and a number of new staff will be recruited to handle the increased size of the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director