SWEDEN: V&S enters Norwegian market with JV
Vin & Sprit, the Swedish drinks company, has acquired a 50% stake in the Norwegian importer Amundsen AS, through a joint venture that will see the Norwegian operation market and distribute all V&S products in the country. The Norwegian company, which will keep its name, already handles V&S's Danish portfolio, Danish Distillers. The deal will see Amundsen's turnover almost double and a number of new staff will be recruited to handle the increased size of the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"