POLAND: V&S completes purchase of Zielona Gora
The Swedish spirits company, Vin & Sprit AB (V&S) has completed the purchase of an 85% stake in the Polish distillery, Lubuska Wytwornia Wodek Gatunkowych Polmos, in Zielona Gora from the Polish government. V&S, which owns the Absolut vodka brand, has paid the Polish government PLN129.2m ($33.8m) for Zielona Gora and has undertaken to invest a further PLN11m in the company over the next three years. Zielona Gora produces the vodka brand, Luksusowa, which has a 10% share of the domestic market, and has annual sales of around PLN500m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report