POLAND: V&S completes purchase of Zielona Gora
The Swedish spirits company, Vin & Sprit AB (V&S) has completed the purchase of an 85% stake in the Polish distillery, Lubuska Wytwornia Wodek Gatunkowych Polmos, in Zielona Gora from the Polish government. V&S, which owns the Absolut vodka brand, has paid the Polish government PLN129.2m ($33.8m) for Zielona Gora and has undertaken to invest a further PLN11m in the company over the next three years. Zielona Gora produces the vodka brand, Luksusowa, which has a 10% share of the domestic market, and has annual sales of around PLN500m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report