POLAND: V&S and Eckes negotiating to buy Polmos
Swedish-based Vin & Spritcentralen AB (S.VSP) and German company Eckes Effektenhandel AG have been selected for exclusive negotiations to buy a majority stake in Polmos Zielona Gora, producer of Luksosowa vodka. The Treasury Ministry will keep a 5% share of the polmos but plans to sell between 51% and 80% to a strategic investor, with a 15% share being distributed between the company's employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman