POLAND: V&S and Eckes negotiating to buy Polmos
Swedish-based Vin & Spritcentralen AB (S.VSP) and German company Eckes Effektenhandel AG have been selected for exclusive negotiations to buy a majority stake in Polmos Zielona Gora, producer of Luksosowa vodka. The Treasury Ministry will keep a 5% share of the polmos but plans to sell between 51% and 80% to a strategic investor, with a 15% share being distributed between the company's employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team