POLAND: V&S and Eckes negotiating to buy Polmos
Swedish-based Vin & Spritcentralen AB (S.VSP) and German company Eckes Effektenhandel AG have been selected for exclusive negotiations to buy a majority stake in Polmos Zielona Gora, producer of Luksosowa vodka. The Treasury Ministry will keep a 5% share of the polmos but plans to sell between 51% and 80% to a strategic investor, with a 15% share being distributed between the company's employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018