FRANCE: Vranken tipped as buyer for Pommery
The expanding Champagne company, Vranken Monopole SA, is thought to be close to acquiring the Pommery Champagne business recently put on the market by drinks and luxury goods company Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH). It is not clear what Vranken might be paying for Pommery but initial estimates put a purchase price of €230 to €300m on the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO