FRANCE: Vranken tipped as buyer for Pommery
The expanding Champagne company, Vranken Monopole SA, is thought to be close to acquiring the Pommery Champagne business recently put on the market by drinks and luxury goods company Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH). It is not clear what Vranken might be paying for Pommery but initial estimates put a purchase price of €230 to €300m on the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk