FRANCE: Vranken-Pommery full-year sales rise
Vranken-Pommery Monopole has posted a healthy rise in sales for 2005.
The Champagne producer said yesterday (25 January) that sales for the year came in up 10.1% on 2004.
The group saw full-year consolidated turnover rise to EUR250.5m (US$307m) from EUR227.5m in 2004.
In October last year, Vranken-Pommery reported a rise in first-half revenues to EUR78.2m.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future