FRANCE: Vranken Monopole reports 24% rise in turnover
Champagne house, Vranken Monopole, posted turnover of €46.9m (US$46.2m) for the first half of the 2002 fiscal year, representing a 24% increase on first half sales in 2001 of €37.8m. The company, which early last month completed its acquisition of the Pommery brand from LVMH, confirmed its forecast for consolidated turnover of €230m for the full 2002 fiscal year. The second half figures will include a contribution from Pommery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman