FRANCE: Vranken Monopole reports 24% rise in turnover
Champagne house, Vranken Monopole, posted turnover of €46.9m (US$46.2m) for the first half of the 2002 fiscal year, representing a 24% increase on first half sales in 2001 of €37.8m. The company, which early last month completed its acquisition of the Pommery brand from LVMH, confirmed its forecast for consolidated turnover of €230m for the full 2002 fiscal year. The second half figures will include a contribution from Pommery.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Bacardi buys Banks rum
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Diageo turns to W Ice in South Korea