FRANCE: Vranken Monopole reports 24% rise in turnover
Champagne house, Vranken Monopole, posted turnover of €46.9m (US$46.2m) for the first half of the 2002 fiscal year, representing a 24% increase on first half sales in 2001 of €37.8m.
The company, which early last month completed its acquisition of the Pommery brand from LVMH, confirmed its forecast for consolidated turnover of €230m for the full 2002 fiscal year. The second half figures will include a contribution from Pommery.
Interest gathers for Taittinger and Lanson. In stark contrast to most of the French wine industry, sales of Champagne have been growing steadily and it is no surprise to find that the possible sale of...
Available from just-drinks' research store now is the "Global market review of Champagne." The review not only looks at markets around the world, but also gives profiles of the main players in the sec...
French luxury powerhouse LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has reported an 11% rise in full-year revenues from its wine and spirits business....
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has welcomed a Chinese court's decision to fine two companies for infringing its trademark on Hennessy Cognac....
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has distanced itself from the bidding for Lanson International, just-drinks understands....
Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH) has entered the running for a stake in Lanson International, according to press reports....
Revenue at LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton reached €9.598bn for the first nine months of 2005, representing 12% organic growth from the corresponding period last year, the French drinks and luxury go...
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton has posted an 11% rise in profit from recurring operations for the first half of 2005, from €982m to €1.09bn....
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- just The Preview - Heineken's H1 & Q2
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat