FRANCE: Vranken closes Pommery acquisition
Vranken Monopole announced early this week that its acquisition of the Pommery Champagne brand from Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) had been completed. Vranken now owns the Pommery brand, its headquarters in Reims, its stocks, and its supply contracts, but not the majority of Pommery vineyards, a statement from the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post