US: Voss Water receives investor funding
Voss Water has secured US$18m in funding to grow its business in the US and Norway.
The Norwegian bottled water company said yesterday (4 August) that it raised the strategic funding through new investors Juggernaut Capital Partners and Centra Capital. Voss added that it will also use the capital for further expansion in key international markets.
"We are delighted to welcome Juggernaut and Centra to our Voss team," said Voss Water's CEO, Jack Belsito. "They both bring significant industry expertise to the table. Combining these important new investors with our existing base of loyal and passionate investors, gives Voss a powerful platform of support for our growth plans."
Voss launched its first global marketing and advertising campaign for its namesake water brand in May, which included print, digital, trade communication, and social media efforts in key US, European, and Middle Eastern markets.
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Britvic's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts