UK: Voltz gets Card Connection leg-up
Voltz Distribution UK has broadened the UK presence for the Voltz energy shot, through a tie-up with greeting card distributor Card Connection.
The company confirmed yesterday (8 October) that the beverage will now be delivered to 15,000 retail outlets across the UK by Card Connection's network of franchisees who supply stores including Netto, Budgens, Londis, Spar and Shell.
"Card Connection Franchisees, better known for delivering their range of quality greeting cards, will now add the Voltz energy drink to their portfolio," said Voltz' CEO, Rob Arnold. "Voltz will be delivered at the same time as the greeting cards shipments on a 'consignment' basis so franchisees will gain a further revenue stream with minimal additional effort and, at the same time, there is no up-front financial outlay for retailers."
Voltz Distribution is the exclusive UK distributor of the Voltz energy shot health drink, which is manufactured by Medichem International.
Hansen Natural Corp, producer of the Monster Energy drink, has authorised a share repurchase programme....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch