Product Launch - AUS: Vok Beverages' Rebellion Bay Spiced Rum
Click through to view Vok Beverages' Rebellion Bay Spiced Rum
Vok Beverages' Rebellion Bay Spiced Rum
Category - Spirits, rum, spiced, 37.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Australia, nation-wide
Price - RRP of AUD39.99 (US$42.90) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Vok Beverages
Vok Beverages has launched a full-strength spiced rum. Produced in Trinidad and aged for two years, Rebellion Bay Spiced Rum will be available in a 70cl bottle with an abv of 37.5%.
There will also be two RTD formats, both mixed with cola. The RTDs will be available in two different abv strengths; 4.8% and 6.5%.
Vok will support the launch with point-of sale, a national tasting programme and a digital media campaign, which began last week. Above-the-line marketing is scheduled to break in the second half of this year.
Both will come in four-packs of 37.5cl cans, with the 6.5% variant costing AUD$21.99, and the 4.8% version retailing at AUD17.99.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer