Product Launch - AUS: Vok Beverages' Bearded Lady Bourbon
Click through to view Vok Beverages' Bearded Lady Bourbon
Vok Beverages' Bearded Lady Bourbon
Category - Spirits, Bourbon, 40% abv
Available - From this month
Location - Australia, nation-wide
Price - RRP of AUD41.99 (US$45.10) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Vok Beverages
Vok Beverages has launched a full-strength Bourbon in the Australian off-trade.
Produced by 5 Square Mile Distillery in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, Bearded Lady will also be available in RTD format, with two different abvs; 6.5% and 8.0%. Both are mixed with cola, and are on sale in four-packs of 37.5cl cans. The 6.5% variant costs AUD19.99 per pack, with the 8% version retailing at AUD23.99.
The release will be supported with point-of sale, a national tasting programme and a digital media campaign, which started last week.
Vok also owns the Vickers Gin, Three Oaks Cider and Vok Liqueur brands,
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down