Product Launch - US: Voga Italia Wine's Dolce Rosso
Click through to view Voga Italia Wine's Dolce Rosso
Voga Italia Wine's Dolce Rosso
Category - Wine, Italy, sparkling, Syrah & Merlot blend, 11.5% abv
Available - From 1 October
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - SRP of US$10.99 per 75cl bottle
Italian winemaker Voga Italia is to add a sweet red to its portfolio in the US.
Dolce Rosso is a blend of Syrah & Merlot that the company said today (24 September) is a “sweeter, more approachable red wine”. The brand is imported from Italy by Aveniu Brands in Baltimore.
In May, the company released a smaller-sized version of its sparkling variant.
VOGA Italia, the purveyor of meticulously crafted, eye-catching wines imported from Italy, announces the addition of Dolce Rosso to its extensive collection. The newly-released sweet red is at the forefront of today's latest emerging wine trends, offering consumers a sweeter, more approachable red wine that appeals to both connoisseurs and exploratory wine drinkers alike.
VOGA Italia's Dolce Rosso combines a supple blend of Italian Syrah and Merlot, offering up tantalizing flavors of plum and cherry to entice the palate and deliver a smooth, lingering taste. Great for daylight delights or evening temptations, VOGA Italia's Dolce Rosso is the perfect way to celebrate "la dolce vita" - the sweet life.
Dolce Rosso is packaged in VOGA Italia's striking and award winning cylindrical bottle with resealable cap. Dolce Rosso's bold red branding will draw the eye of consumers while staying true to VOGA Italia's unique presentation and style. Dolce Rosso is available nationwide starting October 1st, for a suggested retail price of $10.99.
About VOGA Italia Wine:
VOGA Italia hails from Italy, the country best known for producing some of the world's best wine, as well as for its keen sense of style. VOGA Italia's collection encompasses crisp, delicious wines thoughtfully packaged in a revolutionary designed bottle featuring a unique resealable cap. Since the company's inception, VOGA has earned numerous awards and accolades for its sleek and sexy glass cylindrical bottle, presentation and most importantly taste. The collection retails from $5.99 to $15.99 and includes Dolce Rosso, Pinot Grigio, Merlot, Moscato, Sparkling and Baby Sparkling. VOGA is available in hundreds of major cities in over 62 countries, and can be found in thousands of the world's trendiest bars, restaurants and shops. Wherever, whenever, if you are drinking VOGA you are drinking IN Style.
Original source: Company Release
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research