US: Voga Italia brings another wine to US
Italian winemaker Voga Italia is set to launch another wine in the US.
The company said yesterday (15 January) that Quattro, a blend of Shiraz, Merlot, Cabernet and Pinot Noir, will join its Pinot Grigio in the country from this month. The Pinot Grigio was released nationwide last year.
"Voga Italia Pinot Grigio has been a huge success selling over 100,000 cases in just a few months," said Alberto Pecora, Voga Italia brand manager at US distributor A.V. Imports.
"The addition of Quattro complements the Pinot Grigio while providing the brand with a quality red wine in unique evolutionary packaging. The future for Voga Italia is limitless and we fully expect Quattro to produce trend-setting sales."
The company's wines are available in cylindrical bottles, corked and then topped with a resealable cap - black for Pinot Grigio and silver for Quattro. Both wines retail in the country at US$11.99 per bottle.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World