UK: Vodka Source brings back Scandinavian duo
Under the new tagline, "Vodka Source Welcomes you to Sweden', the campaign hopes to target drinkers aged 18-24. The Scandinavian duo will return to Channel 4 after its target audience rated it the joint top PPS brand in terms of the quality of its advertising.
Interbrew UK claims that the campaign communicates the message that it is a refreshing drink and a fun brand. "The 'welcomes you to Sweden' campaign shows the two blondes once again providing their guide to essential elements of Swedish outdoor life," said Interbrew UK.
"Sweden is a perfect metaphor for Vodka Source as it symbolises the brand's fresh, clean, refreshing and clear product characteristics and the campaign is extremely popular with the brands target audience."
Two existing advertisements, Northern Lights and Claw, are also featured during the campaign with Tina and Ingrid enjoying a bottle of Vodka Source with a group of Laplanders in front of a large bonfire on a freezing night beneath the stars. The Claw execution shows the girls tucking into a traditional fish meal as they watch a group of unfortunate men try a novel way of catching Crayfish.
Research by AC Nielsen claims that Vodka Source is one of the brands driving the growth of the PPS sector. Figures from AC Nielsen showed that on-trade value sales rose by 63% during last year while take home sterling sales increased by 40% over the same period.
Companies: Anheuser-Busch InBev
Dairy, functional and premium juices were the winners, water continued to grow, whilst carbonates and squashes lagged behind in the 2004 UK soft drinks race, according to the recently published Britvi...
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
SUN Interbrew is looking to relinquish its stake in Pivoindustriya Primorya....
Interbrew UK has poached two marketing managers from rival brewers....
Interbrew is to place a £1m support package behind its Czech brand Staropramen in the UK....
InBev has announced that the deadline for the receipt of acceptances for the recommended offers of US$33.41 for the remaining Class A (non-voting) shares in SUN Interbrew, along with Class A Securitie...
SUN Interbrew is looking to buy into a Siberian brewer, according to local press reports....
Interbrew UK has announced plans to launch a new speciality beer....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts