NZ: Vodka share issue on Monday
The 30m shares that will be issued represent 25% of the company. A further 1m shares will be issued to staff also at 50 cents.
Brent King, managing director of Dorchester Pacific, the parent of Direct Broking Ltd., the lead broker for the issue. Said: "The issue has clearly caught the investors' attention.
"The market has reacted extremely positively to the offer and the inquiry has been overwhelming."
The offer closes on October 10.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role