RUSSIA: Vodka production up in H1
Russian vodka producers increased their output by 2.5% in the first half of the year, compared to the same period in 2003, to 63.3m decalitres, according to an Economic Development and Trade Ministry report on Russia's social and economic development in January-June.
For the full year, production is expected to increase 1.4% over full year 2003, to 136.9m decalitres.
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018