RUSSIA: Vodka production up in H1
Russian vodka producers increased their output by 2.5% in the first half of the year, compared to the same period in 2003, to 63.3m decalitres, according to an Economic Development and Trade Ministry report on Russia's social and economic development in January-June.
For the full year, production is expected to increase 1.4% over full year 2003, to 136.9m decalitres.
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned