US: VnC Cocktails bags distribution deal with Sidney Frank
VnC was established as a company in 2007
Sidney Frank has signed a deal with VnC Cocktails to be the exclusive importer and distributor of its full range of ready-to-serve cocktails in the US, Puerto Rico and the Carribean.
Steve Bellini, sales VP at Sidney Frank, which also imports Jägermeister Herbal Liqueur into the US, said: "We are excited to build on VnC Cocktails' success by leveraging the power of our sales force and the strength of our distributor and broker network across the nation."
VnC Cocktails' eight flavours are: Banana Daiquiri, Mango Daiquiri, Margarita, Pacific Mai-Tai, Passionfruit Caprioska, Pomegranate Cosmopolitan, Strawberry Daiquiri and Vodka Mojito. They are available in 75cl and 20cl bottles with a SRP of US$12.99 (75cl).
The "low calorie" cocktail brand is currently available in 24 US states and 30 countries. According to VnC, its eight-flavour cocktail brand has seen "triple digit growth in the past three years" and has forecasted sales of 200,000 cases for FY 2012.
In June, Sidney Frank appointed a new marketing boss to handle the Jägermeister brand in the US.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Will the Selfie Prove the Tonic for Beauty Drinks?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review