US: VnC Cocktails bags distribution deal with Sidney Frank
VnC was established as a company in 2007
Sidney Frank has signed a deal with VnC Cocktails to be the exclusive importer and distributor of its full range of ready-to-serve cocktails in the US, Puerto Rico and the Carribean.
Steve Bellini, sales VP at Sidney Frank, which also imports Jägermeister Herbal Liqueur into the US, said: "We are excited to build on VnC Cocktails' success by leveraging the power of our sales force and the strength of our distributor and broker network across the nation."
VnC Cocktails' eight flavours are: Banana Daiquiri, Mango Daiquiri, Margarita, Pacific Mai-Tai, Passionfruit Caprioska, Pomegranate Cosmopolitan, Strawberry Daiquiri and Vodka Mojito. They are available in 75cl and 20cl bottles with a SRP of US$12.99 (75cl).
The "low calorie" cocktail brand is currently available in 24 US states and 30 countries. According to VnC, its eight-flavour cocktail brand has seen "triple digit growth in the past three years" and has forecasted sales of 200,000 cases for FY 2012.
In June, Sidney Frank appointed a new marketing boss to handle the Jägermeister brand in the US.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review