UK: Vladivar offers sweet and sour pre-mix
Vladivar is offering a new flavour to its party vodka, and plans to launch the new sweet and sour flavoured Veba into the pre-mix category this month. Vladivar Veba, which will be available in 100 high-street Bass Leisure Retail Bars and 360 Sainsbury's stores in the UK, will be supported by an extensive consumer PR programme and a UK wide in-bar promotion campaign.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk