UK: Vladivar offers sweet and sour pre-mix
Vladivar Veba, which will be available in 100 high-street Bass Leisure Retail Bars and 360 Sainsbury's stores in the UK, will be supported by an extensive consumer PR programme and a UK wide in-bar promotion campaign.
Paul Murray, senior marketing manager at Maxxium UK, distributors for Vladivar said: "The campaign will be launched later this year once the product is generally available to all channels in the trade."
Murray continued: "To have both Sainsbury's and Bass Leisure Retail supporting Veba in this way is a great testament for the brand and gives us a solid platform from which to launch."
Veba, which is expected to sell in retail outlets for £1.29, will be sold exclusively in Bass bars for eight weeks before becoming available on general release on both the off- and on-trade.
I'm not one naturally to side with the hugely rich and influential, but I can't help but feel a twinge of sympathy for those members of the Taittinger clan who wanted to keep the family business. Alas...
The last month has seen the launch of two prestige wines from South Africa, not hitherto a region renowned for super-premium offerings. But if these two take off, Chris Losh expects to see more super-...
A new public relations agency has been appointed for two of Coors Brewing Company's beer brands....
Sweden's state-owned retail monopoly Systembolaget is launching an SEK8m (US$960,000) ad campaign to defend its hold on alcohol sales in the country....
Interbrew UK has poached two marketing managers from rival brewers....
Anheuser-Busch is to follow the US launch of its B(E) beer by rolling out the brand in the UK....
Cobra Beer has announced plans to launch Cobra Lower Cal/Lower Carb in the UK....
Interbrew UK has announced plans to launch a new speciality beer....
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research