UK: Vladivar in Party Mood After Spring Sets Figures Jumping
Vladivar is in true party spirit after the latest Nielsen figures revealed the brand to be one of the major driving forces behind the rapidly growing Vodka Market.Vladivar, which promotes itself as the ultimate party vodka, has shown itself to be well ahead of competitors in a number of sectors during March and April this year. Vladivar brand manager at Maxxium UK - the brand's, marketing and distribution company - Paul Murray, said: "While this is just a snap-shot view, this growth shows a tremendous performance by Vladivar and bodes well for the rest of the year."March and April sales figures show Vladivar to be:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts