UK: Vladivar in Party Mood After Spring Sets Figures Jumping
Vladivar is in true party spirit after the latest Nielsen figures revealed the brand to be one of the major driving forces behind the rapidly growing Vodka Market.Vladivar, which promotes itself as the ultimate party vodka, has shown itself to be well ahead of competitors in a number of sectors during March and April this year. Vladivar brand manager at Maxxium UK - the brand's, marketing and distribution company - Paul Murray, said: "While this is just a snap-shot view, this growth shows a tremendous performance by Vladivar and bodes well for the rest of the year."March and April sales figures show Vladivar to be:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research