UK: Vladivar in Party Mood After Spring Sets Figures Jumping
Vladivar is in true party spirit after the latest Nielsen figures revealed the brand to be one of the major driving forces behind the rapidly growing Vodka Market.Vladivar, which promotes itself as the ultimate party vodka, has shown itself to be well ahead of competitors in a number of sectors during March and April this year. Vladivar brand manager at Maxxium UK - the brand's, marketing and distribution company - Paul Murray, said: "While this is just a snap-shot view, this growth shows a tremendous performance by Vladivar and bodes well for the rest of the year."March and April sales figures show Vladivar to be:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits