UK: Vladivar in Party Mood After Spring Sets Figures Jumping
Vladivar is in true party spirit after the latest Nielsen figures revealed the brand to be one of the major driving forces behind the rapidly growing Vodka Market.Vladivar, which promotes itself as the ultimate party vodka, has shown itself to be well ahead of competitors in a number of sectors during March and April this year. Vladivar brand manager at Maxxium UK - the brand's, marketing and distribution company - Paul Murray, said: "While this is just a snap-shot view, this growth shows a tremendous performance by Vladivar and bodes well for the rest of the year."March and April sales figures show Vladivar to be:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire