UK: VK Vodka Kick owner changes name
By Pat Brazzier of PASH Beverage Research
GBL International has announced that it has changed its name to Global Brands Limited.
The name change will be company wide and will effect all of GBL's current livery from its fleet of transporters and website to company stationary and promotional vehicles.
Steve Perez, Founder and MD of GBL, said: "This name change is more than just a bit of corporate posturing. We felt that it was time that GBL's' identity evolved to represent what the company has become and how we intend it to grow in the future. Global Brands Limited was chosen to reflect the growing strength of each of our brands both domestically and internationally - especially now that we export to over 30 countries around the world."
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites