USA: Vivendi's Acquisition of Seagram Co. Ltd. Triggers Changes In Standard & Poor's Indices
Standard & Poor's will make the following changes in the S&P 500, S&P Global 100, S&P Global 1200, TSE 300 Composite, S&P/TSE 60, S&P/TSE 60 Capped, S&P/TSE Canadian MidCap, S&P/TSE Canadian SmallCap, TSE 100, Toronto 35 and TSE 200 pending the completion of the acquisition of Seagram Co. Ltd. by Vivendi. The transaction is still subject to shareholder's approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Will Diageo call time on wine?
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- Martell's CEO & chairman, Philippe Guettat
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- A-B InBev snaps up Bogotá Beer Co in Colombia
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Beam Suntory defeats 'handmade' lawsuit
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets