USA: Vivendi's Acquisition of Seagram Co. Ltd. Triggers Changes In Standard & Poor's Indices
Standard & Poor's will make the following changes in the S&P 500, S&P Global 100, S&P Global 1200, TSE 300 Composite, S&P/TSE 60, S&P/TSE 60 Capped, S&P/TSE Canadian MidCap, S&P/TSE Canadian SmallCap, TSE 100, Toronto 35 and TSE 200 pending the completion of the acquisition of Seagram Co. Ltd. by Vivendi. The transaction is still subject to shareholder's approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits