USA: Vivendi's Acquisition of Seagram Co. Ltd. Triggers Changes In Standard & Poor's Indices
Standard & Poor's will make the following changes in the S&P 500, S&P Global 100, S&P Global 1200, TSE 300 Composite, S&P/TSE 60, S&P/TSE 60 Capped, S&P/TSE Canadian MidCap, S&P/TSE Canadian SmallCap, TSE 100, Toronto 35 and TSE 200 pending the completion of the acquisition of Seagram Co. Ltd. by Vivendi. The transaction is still subject to shareholder's approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Interview - Harviestoun Brewery MD Toby Knowles
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends