USA: Vivendi's Acquisition of Seagram Co. Ltd. Triggers Changes In Standard & Poor's Indices
Standard & Poor's will make the following changes in the S&P 500, S&P Global 100, S&P Global 1200, TSE 300 Composite, S&P/TSE 60, S&P/TSE 60 Capped, S&P/TSE Canadian MidCap, S&P/TSE Canadian SmallCap, TSE 100, Toronto 35 and TSE 200 pending the completion of the acquisition of Seagram Co. Ltd. by Vivendi. The transaction is still subject to shareholder's approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report