FRANCE: Vivendi, Seagram and Canal+ Hold Investor Conference in Paris
Today, Vivendi, Seagram and Canal+ are holding an Investor Conference in Paris to present the strategic rationale behind the creation of Vivendi Universal, as the Company is to be called after the pending combination of the three companies. The conference is being chaired by Vivendi Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jean-Marie Messier, joined by Seagram President and Chief Executive Officer Edgar Bronfman, Jr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down