FRANCE: Vivendi, Seagram and Canal+ Hold Investor Conference in Paris
Today, Vivendi, Seagram and Canal+ are holding an Investor Conference in Paris to present the strategic rationale behind the creation of Vivendi Universal, as the Company is to be called after the pending combination of the three companies. The conference is being chaired by Vivendi Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jean-Marie Messier, joined by Seagram President and Chief Executive Officer Edgar Bronfman, Jr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"