FRANCE: Vivendi, Seagram and Canal+ Hold Investor Conference in Paris
Today, Vivendi, Seagram and Canal+ are holding an Investor Conference in Paris to present the strategic rationale behind the creation of Vivendi Universal, as the Company is to be called after the pending combination of the three companies. The conference is being chaired by Vivendi Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jean-Marie Messier, joined by Seagram President and Chief Executive Officer Edgar Bronfman, Jr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop