UK: Vittel to be RunLondon water supplier
Mineral water brand Vittel Natural Mineral Water has announced that it is to be the official water supplier for Nike RunLondon 2005, the UK's biggest single running event.
The event, to be held on Sunday 16 October, will see over 30,000 participants running a 10km course through Battersea Park, Hyde Park and Victoria Park.
Vittel will provide water for runners on the day and for the training runs which precede the event.
Vittel is also the official water supplier for the London Marathon and all Nike's UK events including the Nike Premier Cup Football, the Nike European Football Championships and Nike's urban basketball tournament, Battlegrounds.
Initially slow to acquire the European taste for bottled water, American consumers have not only caught up fast but, writes Annette Sessions, have also enthusiastically embraced concepts such as flavo...
Rising sales in North America drove Nestlé Waters to a year of "strong growth" in 2005....
Mineral water brand Vittel has undergone an image overhaul....
Nestle Waters is to bottle its Contrex and Vittel water brands at the same plant in France, according to local press reports....
Nestle Waters has finally reached an agreement with the CGT trade union over restructuring plans for its Perrier bottling plant....
Nestle Waters is to launch a range of sugar free water drinks under its Vittel water brand in time for summer....
Vittel is launching a new range of sugar free water drinks in time for summer....
Nestle Waters is to start an overhaul of its French water operations without Perrier....
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research