USA: Visitors to New Online Coca-Cola Store Have Chance to Win Five-Year Supply of Coca-Cola
The online Coca-Cola store, which will celebrate its grand-opening celebration July 17 through October 17, 2000, is easy to use and features a wide variety of Coca-Cola merchandise including:
- The Coca-Cola Barbie®
- Limited edition prints that are signed and numbered by the artists
- Neon Coca-Cola signs
- T-shirts, hats and posters
With Coca-Cola enthusiasts and collectors in mind, the site also will sell other limited edition collectibles.
The site takes visitors on a stroll down "Coca-Cola Avenue" through its specialized window-shopping format, which allows visitors to view merchandise in a familiar setting. For game enthusiasts, the site features Coke-related games and trivia, and a gift ideas section highlights a variety of great gifts.
As part of the grand-opening celebration, Coca-Cola will award a five-year supply of Coca-Cola products (up to 520 12-packs of 12 oz. cans) to one customer or site visitor who registers as a Coca-Cola online store member by October 17, 2000. Also:
* The site will offer free ground shipping for all merchandise purchased between July 17 and August 17, 2000;
* Each week this year, online store visitors who register one of the top five scores for each of the Web site's interactive games will win a limited edition T-shirt.
The Web site was developed and will be operated by Innotrac (Nasdaq: INOC), an Atlanta-based company that specializes in product distribution and customer relationship management for catalog and online retailers. Innotrac Corporation is the exclusive e-commerce partner for Coca-Cola brand merchandise for North America. In addition to designing and developing the store, Innotrac will manage all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, and customer care.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China