UK: Virgin Wines to outsource supply chain in multi-million pound deal
Virgin Wines, Europe's largest independent online wine retailer, and the wholsaler Matthew Clark have signed a wine supply agreement, which will result in Matthew Clark providing Virgin Wines with a sourcing, shipping and primary logistics capability. The move comes after a three-month strategic review of the Virgin Wines supply chain led by Buying Director Lee Middleton.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne