UK: Virgin Wines takes over Wine Planet's UK operations
Virgin Wines, the UK wine e-tailer, has announced today it will take control of Australian rival Wine Planet's UK operations as the online giant retreats down under to consolidate its interests. The deal allows Virgin Wines to fulfil Wine Planet's obligations to its UK consumers which entails hosting its website and handling its UK logistics, including sales and distribution, plus Virgin Wines acquires Wine Planet's existing stocks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video