UK: Virgin Wines takes over Wine Planet's UK operations
Virgin Wines, the UK wine e-tailer, has announced today it will take control of Australian rival Wine Planet's UK operations as the online giant retreats down under to consolidate its interests. The deal allows Virgin Wines to fulfil Wine Planet's obligations to its UK consumers which entails hosting its website and handling its UK logistics, including sales and distribution, plus Virgin Wines acquires Wine Planet's existing stocks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire