UK: Virgin Wines scoops Online Marketing Award
Virgin Wines' "Win a week in Necker Island" competition won the inaugral just-drinks.com Online Marketing Award at this year's London International Wine and Spirit Fair, after what the judges called "an extremely tight contest". The Virgin Wines' campaign had run from April 2002 to May 2002, and had offered potential customers the chance to take three friends to the exclusive Caribbean island owned by Richard Branson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director