USA: Virgin Wines Pops the Cork on New Website Powered by Blue Martini Software
Blue Martini Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLUE), a provider of enterprise software applications to understand, target and interact with customers, today announced that Virgin Wines, Richard Branson's latest Virgin Group venture, has selected and implemented the Blue Martini Customer Interaction System to power its website operations and provide personalized wine-buying services to customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO