UK: Virgin first to launch energy drink on tap
Virgin dt is hoping to change the face of the UK bar next month when it becomes the first stimulant brand available on dispense. Virgin has joined forces with Cabana Soft drinks, part of Nichols plc to distribute the dt brand on tap. Chris Deathe, strategic marketing director, Virgin Drinks said: "The energy market is now worth £745m and has an average annual growth rate of 78%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign