US: Vintage Wine Trust liquidation approved
Vintage Wine Trust, a real estate investment trust focused on the wine and vineyard industry, today (27 May) announced that its plan of liquidation was approved by stockholders at its Annual Meeting held yesterday in San Rafael.
"After completing the process of exploring all of our strategic alternatives, we are pleased that our stockholders approved the plan of liquidation," said Joseph Ciatti, chairman and chief executive officer.
Last year Vintage Wine Trust completed two vineyard acquisitions in the US.
The California-based trust bought the 283-acre Sparrowk Vineyard and 422-acre Dunnigan Vineyard in the state for a collective total of US$9m.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages