US: Vintage Wine Trust liquidation approved
Vintage Wine Trust, a real estate investment trust focused on the wine and vineyard industry, today (27 May) announced that its plan of liquidation was approved by stockholders at its Annual Meeting held yesterday in San Rafael.
"After completing the process of exploring all of our strategic alternatives, we are pleased that our stockholders approved the plan of liquidation," said Joseph Ciatti, chairman and chief executive officer.
Last year Vintage Wine Trust completed two vineyard acquisitions in the US.
The California-based trust bought the 283-acre Sparrowk Vineyard and 422-acre Dunnigan Vineyard in the state for a collective total of US$9m.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts