Product Launch - US: Vintage Wine Estates, WJ Deutsch & Sons' Flirt
Click through to view Vintage Wine Estates, WJ Deutsch & Sons' Flirt
Vintage Wine Estates, WJ Deutsch & Sons' Flirt
Category - Wine, California, red, blend, Syrah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo,
Available - From April
Location - US
Price - SRP of US$10.99 per 75cl bottle
Flirt has been produced by California-based Vintage Wine Estates and will be released through a joint venture between Vintage and WJ Deutsch & Sons.
The tagline "Your other wine will never know" will be used on point of sale materials for the product, which is from the 2010 vintage.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits