US: Vintage Point adds to client list
US sales and marketing company Vintage Point - 'Partners in Wine' has secured several new clients.
The California-based company said yesterday (11 September) that it has added six more wine producers to its client list - Rutz Cellars, Erba Mountainside Vineyards, Luna Vineyards, Arnold Palmer Wines and Joseph Carr Vineyards are all based in California, while John's Blend hails from Australia.
"Most small winery owners are in the business because they love to make wine, not because they love to sell wine," said Davis Biggar, Vintage Point's MD. "Our focus on the luxury side of the wine business, coupled with our ability to offer small producers greater sales coverage than they could ever have on their own, is proving to be an attractive proposition."
"With the continued consolidation in the industry, Vintage Point is the wave of the future for smaller brands," added Mike Moone, co-founder and partner in Luna Vineyards. "Its model gives small brands the opportunity to receive the necessary attention and leverage within varying sized distributors around the country, without compromise."
Last week, Vintage Point added four vice presidents/zone managers to its team. At the same time, the company also appointed four region and district sales managers, a director of wines, a manager of direct marketing, an associate brand manager an operations manager.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends