Product Re-Launch - BULGARIA: Vinprom Peshtera's Mastika Peshtera
Click through to see Vinprom Peshtera's Mastika Peshtera
Vinprom Peshtera's Mastika Peshtera
Category - Spirits, aniseed-flavoured, 40% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Bulgaria, off-trade – independent specialists and multiple grocers, including Kaufland and Billa
Price - BGN6 (US$4.08) per 70cl bottle
Distribution - Vinprom Peshtera
Bulgarian drinks producer Vinprom Peshtera has lined up a relaunch for its Mastika Peshtera spirits brand in the country. The company tasked brand design consultancy Blue Marlin with designing a new bottle for the brand.
Mastika is usually served chilled and is stored in the freezer, resulting in the formation of crystals at low temperatures. Blue Marlin looked to use this attribute, with crystals being represented on pack in both the label graphics and the bottle itself.
- Change Your Name Before It's Too Late
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- Pernod takes 84% stake in Avion Spirits
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team