AUSTRALIA: Vinpac signs cork deal
The Australian wine packager Vinpac International and premium cork specialist V&L Australia Pty Ltd (VLA) have signed a joint venture that will give Vinpac the exclusive rights to VLA Corks. It is expected that well in excess of 100 million VLA Corks will be supplied in the first year for domestic and export bottlings of Australian wine, with a retail value of approximately $A1.2 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director