AUSTRALIA: Vinpac signs cork deal
The Australian wine packager Vinpac International and premium cork specialist V&L Australia Pty Ltd (VLA) have signed a joint venture that will give Vinpac the exclusive rights to VLA Corks. It is expected that well in excess of 100 million VLA Corks will be supplied in the first year for domestic and export bottlings of Australian wine, with a retail value of approximately $A1.2 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire