USA: Vino.com Launched With $500,000 Seed Investment From NextStart Capital
NextStart Capital ( www.nextstartcapital.com ) is pleased to announce its seed investment in Vino.com. Vino.com, the first company seeded by NextStart, will focus on the international wine community. "Vino.com will seek to empower international wine market participants through the technology and open platform made possible by the Internet," said NextStart Capital President, Shane Jackson. "The word "Vino" is recognized in many languages around the world and we believe it offers tremendous branding opportunity." NextStart Capital is investing $500,000 into Vino.com, providing seed capital and technical development as well as management and operating expertise. "Our focus is on building profitable Internet companies," said Jackson. "We believe that we can add value to startup companies by bringing money, management, marketing, and technology that might otherwise not be available to those companies." NextStart Capital specializes in developing early stage Internet companies that have the ability to show profitable operations within 18 months. Started in June of this year, NextStart Capital was founded by a combination of seasoned entrepreneurs and young e-business specialists.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Bacardi sees North America president step down