ITALY: Vinicola Aldeno 2003 figures released
Vinicola Aldeno has posted its figures for 2003. The Italian wine producer said yesterday that its profit for last year reached €17,000 (US$20,000) based on turnover of €6.77m. No comparative figures were released.
The company, based in northern Italy, registered an output of 25,800 tonnes in 2003 from a total area of 250 hectares.
The company also said yesterday that its total number of shareholders reached 410 by the end of last year. Again, no comparative figures were made available.
Vinicola Aldeno's red wines include Merlot, Cabernet, Muller Thurgau, Marzemino, Teroldego, Schiava Gentile Atesina and Lagrein Rose. The company's white wines include Chardonnay, Traminer, Pinot Grigio and Muscat.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role