S AFRICA: Vineyard residential development success
It took a mere weekend to sell 75% of the 205 freehold title stands in South Africa's only signature wine estate development, which has completely sold out before the official launch.
Beyerskloof wine master, Beyers Truter, has teamed up with leading residential and golfing developers to establish the 42-hectare Croydon Vineyard Estate. The approximate size of each plot, to be established among the vineyards, was 700sqm and the total sales value reached was ZAR134 m (US$21.5 m).
Pam Goldings Properties' Louis van Nierkerk said each homeowner on the estate would receive an allotment of wines made by Beyers Truter, recently resigned from Kanonkop Estate.
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research