HONG KONG: Vinexpo Asia-Pacific set to return
The Vinexpo Asia-Pacific wine and spirits exhibition will return to Hong Kong once again in 2008.
Hong Kong's Convention & Exhibition Centre held the event this year and was declared a "resounding success" by organisers.
Since 1998, four exhibitions have been organised by Vinexpo in the Asia-Pacific area, including Tokyo in 2000 and 2002, and Hong Kong in 1998 and 2006.
In Asia, wine consumption is predicted to boom by 16% between 2003 and 2008 to 767m litres.
Vinexpo estimates that the Asian wine market will be worth over US$5bn in 2008. The top five suppliers to the region are reported to be France, Italy, the US, Chile and Australia.
Despite being only a few days into 2007, attention is already turning towards the summer and the exhibition season. Earlier this month, the team that organises the biennial Bordeaux extravaganza Vinex...
Trade shows are so much part of the fabric of the wine business that it is hard to imagine life without them. But Richard Woodard asks if the industry can support such a large number of international ...
China and Russia are set to break into the top ten of light wine consuming countries by 2010, according to research from wine trade fair Vinexpo....
New Zealand's wine trade association has snubbed the Vinexpo trade fair for the second show running....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report