AUSTRALIA: Vincorp to make SGW takeover announcement tomorrow
Vincorp chairman Alan Boys said the company would "officially comment on the unsolicited offer" from Simon Gilbert Wines (SGW) of a A$7m takeover of Vincorp tomorrow after he had spoken to other members of the his board. Vincor sold its last winery asset last year, Victorian Virgin Hills, to Hope Estate and is essentially a shell company sitting on $5 million in cash with which it hopes to make other investments.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research