CANADA: Vincor to raise US$74m in share offering
The Canadian-based wine company Vincor International Inc is looking to raise about C$120m (US$74.5m) through a share offering. Vincor, North America's fourth-largest wine producer, wants to sell 5.3m shares at C$22.55 each in the offering led by BMO Nesbitt Burns. No indication was given as to what the money will be used for.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery