CANADA: Vincor to raise US$74m in share offering
The Canadian-based wine company Vincor International Inc is looking to raise about C$120m (US$74.5m) through a share offering. Vincor, North America's fourth-largest wine producer, wants to sell 5.3m shares at C$22.55 each in the offering led by BMO Nesbitt Burns. No indication was given as to what the money will be used for.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director