CANADA: Vincor to raise US$74m in share offering
The Canadian-based wine company Vincor International Inc is looking to raise about C$120m (US$74.5m) through a share offering.
Vincor, North America's fourth-largest wine producer, wants to sell 5.3m shares at C$22.55 each in the offering led by BMO Nesbitt Burns.
No indication was given as to what the money will be used for.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- US craft beer growth slows again - IRI figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits