CANADA: Vincor sells 5.25m shares
The wine group Vincor International Inc has agreed to sell 5.25m shares at C$28.65 a share, for gross proceeds of C$150.4m to Scotia Capital Inc, on a bought-deal basis. The money generated will apparently be used for general corporate purposes.
The offering, which is subject to regulatory approval, sees Vincor grant Scotia Capital an option to purchase up to an additional 787,500 common shares, exercisable until 48 hours before closing.
Closing of the transaction is expected around the end of February.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits