USA: Vincor International Inc. granted early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period in its offer for R.H. Phillips, Inc.
Vincor International Inc. (VN- TO) announced today that it has received notice of the early termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act in connection with Vincor's $7.00 cash offer for all of the shares of R.H. Phillips, Inc. (RHPS-NASDAQ). As a result, the Hart-Scott Rodino condition of Vincor's offer for R.H. Phillips has been satisfied.Vincor mailed its tender offer materials on September 7, 2000. The offer will expire at midnight, New York City time, on October 4, 2000 unless extended.R.H. Phillips, Inc. common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol "RHPS." R. H. Phillips, Inc. produces and sells premium varietal table wines. It is located in the Dunnigan Hills Viticultural Region, which is situated near the wine regions of Napa and Sonoma, California. The winery specializes in the production of Chardonnay and Syrah, a Mediterranean varietal, and produces both premium and super premium wines.Vincor International Inc. is Canada's leading producer and marketer of wines and related products with leading brands in all segments of the market. Vincor owns and operates wineries in British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, and markets wines produced from grapes grown in the Niagara Peninsula of Ontario and the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia. Vincor's premium brands include Inniskillin, Jackson-Triggs, Sumac Ridge, Hawthorne Mountain and Sawmill Creek. Vincor generated net sales of CN$268.2 million for its fiscal year ended March 31, 2000.Vincor's common stock is listed on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "VN."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report