USA: Vincor International Inc. granted early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period in its offer for R.H. Phillips, Inc.
Vincor International Inc. (VN- TO) announced today that it has received notice of the early termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act in connection with Vincor's $7.00 cash offer for all of the shares of R.H. Phillips, Inc. (RHPS-NASDAQ). As a result, the Hart-Scott Rodino condition of Vincor's offer for R.H. Phillips has been satisfied.Vincor mailed its tender offer materials on September 7, 2000. The offer will expire at midnight, New York City time, on October 4, 2000 unless extended.R.H. Phillips, Inc. common stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol "RHPS." R. H. Phillips, Inc. produces and sells premium varietal table wines. It is located in the Dunnigan Hills Viticultural Region, which is situated near the wine regions of Napa and Sonoma, California. The winery specializes in the production of Chardonnay and Syrah, a Mediterranean varietal, and produces both premium and super premium wines.Vincor International Inc. is Canada's leading producer and marketer of wines and related products with leading brands in all segments of the market. Vincor owns and operates wineries in British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, and markets wines produced from grapes grown in the Niagara Peninsula of Ontario and the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia. Vincor's premium brands include Inniskillin, Jackson-Triggs, Sumac Ridge, Hawthorne Mountain and Sawmill Creek. Vincor generated net sales of CN$268.2 million for its fiscal year ended March 31, 2000.Vincor's common stock is listed on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "VN."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends